Brilliantly British - Farmhouse kitchen Jams


I discovered Farmhouse Kitchen jams at the Goods Shed in Canterbury. I had a hard time finding wild damsons for jam this year and I stumbled upon this Damson jam. Eager to have Damson jam for my cheese board I bought a jar. And I'm glad I did because this jam is simply delicious. Packed with little wild damsons and not overly sweet this jam is perfect on your morning toast as well as a compliment to cheese, or cheesy scones.

I read on her website that Mo, the owner of the company wrote a book about Kentish food, I think I must order me one.
You can find Farmhouse Kitchen Jams at food fairs and The Goods Shed in Canterbury
More info:
www.farmhousekitchen.net

In my Brilliantly British posts* I will feature British products I've discovered on my travels around Britain and on the web. There are beautiful products and produce to be found all around Britain and I enjoy to share them with you on my blog!

*I receive no payment for these posts unless stated otherwise.
I bought this jam myself.

2 comments:

  1. Surely divine!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regula - my husband designed that "Produced in Kent" logo - it was years ago but you see it all over the place in shops there now - always makes me very proud!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, I love hearing from you!