My blog has won a 'little blog award'


My egg will never get cold again



Some of you know, last July Foodwise has won a little blog award! 
When I got nominated it came as a surprise, the contest was open to UK bloggers and although 
I write about England and in the English language, I do not live in the UK. 
I was happy as a child when I finally got the email confirming I had won.

It might not be a solid golden medal or a nobelprize but an achievement is not measured by 
the importance of it. 

So thank you to all of you who voted for my blog, it made me happy to see how many of you did!
Thank you Dorset Cereals for the cutest award ever!



Do you want one? I know you do!

Please leave a comment. I appreciate every single one.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous23/10/11

    ...and you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely wouldn't cover the pride i feel when seeing my girl doing such great things on this blog! Well done and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous27/10/11

    Congratulations on your award - that's the cutest little trophy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. rightfully proud!!! rock on Regula ;-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comment, I love hearing from you!