Send in your British family recipe and I'll cook it!


















Florence White called out to her readers in the 1930's to send her their traditional family recipes. 
The contributions of those people turned into a beautiful book called 'Good things in England'. It is also the book you'll always find on my bedside table.

Challenge me!
Do you have a family recipe for Huffkins, puffkins, pudding or any other traditional recipe?
Something you mum made a bit differently because her mum told her to?
Submit your recipe and I will cook the dish and post it here on the blog!
Do let me know where you got the recipe from, it could be your grandmother or even your grandmother's grandmother! And tell me the story behind the dish if you like!
Can't wait to read all about it!


Submit here

or send me an email at recipe@missfoodwise.com

Cheers

x Regula









2 comments:

Thank you so much for you comment, I love hearing from you!